8/12/2008

Still Alive

For the time being I seem to manage in the not-so-ghost-town-anymore Houston. In fact, I need to hurry up with the administrative things before the J.D. and undergrad students find their way to crowd and block all possible administration sites.

This comes on top of some "light" reading we have been assigned: I need to catch up with 40 pages in Introduction to American Law (I only missed 1 lecture because of Davis) and have a new 70 pages to read for the day after tomorrow. Luckily, these are all topics I heard about in Davis, so at least the points are not completely new. In fact, I seem to know more of the case law at this point than the textbook discusses. I suppose this will not last forever...

Tomorrow I'm meeting one of my sponsors from Houston (as you may know I have multiple scholarships). She seems to be really excited since I'm the first person they've ever chosen to support. (Probably this fund is not too old.) I completely share her excitement.

Oh, and one of the surprising things was when I found a form in my University welcome packet asking if I wanted business cards. They will actually give me university business cards. Unbelievable! Geri, Petra, I think I'd still need some corporate ones, though. ;)

And now, a recent discovery:
(I hope some radio program managers also bump into this site.)

No comments: